The Range AFM Disabler allows your V6 or V8 GM vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Active Fuel Management system (AFM) from dropping cylinders.
$189.00 Your Price
- Range AFM Disabler keeps you in full power 100% of the time.
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM system.
- The power and control you need in any situation.
- The Range AFM Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings
- Fits all V6 and V8 General Motors (GM) active fuel management (AFM) vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.