Yeah, it's got a Hemi in it.The Range MDS Manager allows your Hemi-equipped vehicle to run in 8-cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Multiple Displacement System (MDS) from dropping cylinders. Our patented technology is the only product that will disable MDS without reprogramming the factory ECU. Full power delivery all the time without factory warranty concerns.
Full Power, Full Reliability
- No more shuddering as your engine cycles between running on half or all cylinders
- Improved power at light throttle with all cylinders firing which can actually result in improved fuel economy depending on your driving habits
- Dodge's troublesome MDS valve lifters will no longer be tasked with activating and deactivating constantly, saving you money on costly future repairs
You paid for a Hemi, so you deserve to have 100% of your Hemi's power on tap at all times.
Fast and Easy Setup
- No tools needed
- Simply remove it if uninstallation is necessary
- No mechanical ability is needed, if you can plug something into the wall in your home, you can install and uninstall this without issue
Simply plug the module into your OBD-II port and it instantly disables the MDS system.
- When the roads are covered in snow, you'll have the power to charge through and make it home
- If your travels take you off the beaten path, you'll have the power to emerge on the other side unscathed
- When hauling heavy loads, you need all the power you can get
The power and control you need in any situation!
Safe and Reversible
- Leaves no trace after uninstallation; your warranty is safe with Range
- Simply unplug it to return to factory settings
- If you're trading your trusty Dodge vehicle in on a newer model that's also equipped with MDS, take your Range with you and plug it into your new vehicle
- *Not Available for vehicles with push start
Our MDS disabler does not reprogram the factory ECU.
FIND YOUR PARTS
- In Stock
Items 1 - 1 of 1 Items
The Range MDS (Multiple Displacement System) allows your Hemi-equipped vehicle to run in 8-cylinder mode at all times, preventing the MDS from dropping cylinders.