The Range Start/Stop Disabler prevents your vehicle from the annoying engine stop and restart at stop lights!
- No more hesitation when restarting after stopping in traffic!
- Save on costly repair bills in the future by turning off Start/Stop
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the Auto Start/Stop system.
- The Range Start/Stop Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings
- Fits all V6 and V8 General Motors (GM) Auto Start/Stop vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.