The Range MDS Manager allows your V8 Hemi equipped vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Multiple Displacement System (MDS) from dropping cylinders.
- Range MDS Manager keeps you in full power 100% of the time.v
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port (with the key off) and then follow the simple start up sequence (DODGE ONLY, GM is simply plug and play).
- The power and control you need in any situation.
- The Range MDS Manager does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.