The Range Start/Stop Disabler prevents your vehicle from the annoying engine stop and restart at stop lights!
Part # RA006B Be the first to write a review
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
No more annoying Start/Stop in stop and go traffic! If your Ford F150 vehicle has Auto Start/Stop, we have the solution! No need to disassemble your dash, no wiring harnesses to mess with, no homework and install videos required. Simply plug it and drive. *It is suggested the device be unplugged if the vehicle is not being driven daily or left for a few days. There may be a power draw on the battery in some applications.
- No more hesitation when restarting after stopping in traffic!
- Save on costly repair bills in the future by turning off Start/Stop
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the Auto Start/Stop system.
- The Range Start/Stop Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings
- Fits 2015-2020 F150 with Ecoboost and 5.0L engines
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.