The Range AFM/DFM Disabler allows your V6 or V8 GM vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Active or Dynamic Fuel Management system from dropping cylinders.
Part # RA003B
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
Our patented technology is the only product that will disable Active and Dynamic Fuel Management without reprogramming the factory ECU. Full power delivery all the time without factory warranty concerns. *It is suggested the device be unplugged if the vehicle is not being driven daily or left for a few days. There may be a power draw on the battery in some applications.
- Range AFM/DFM Disabler keeps you in full power 100% of the time.
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM system.
- Also disables Auto Start/Stop.
- The Range AFM/DFM Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings.
- Fits all V6 and V8 General Motors (GM) active or dynamic fuel management vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- This device does not currently support the 2022 Refresh model trucks or SUV's
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
4.7 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 6 of 6
Items 1 - 6 of 6
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.